Gert Mellak's Book
From the publisher:
In 2006, whilst working in a full-time job, James Schramko wrote this in a notebook:
MY GOALS … create automated income so that I am independently wealthy and enjoy my life passionately.
Within three years, he’d built his own business and achieved those goals. At which point he set about helping his coaching clients do the same. Leveraging his knowledge and experience, they were able to make more money while reducing their work hours. Significantly.
This freed them up to spend more time living.
It’s easy to think working less and making more is something available only to a blessed few. But James has proven over and over again that this is not the case. All you require is:
• An open mind,
• The ability to focus on what’s important,
• An understanding of business models, and
• A willingness to challenge your assumptions.
Work Less, Make More will break down all the barriers standing between you and the above.It will teach you how to effectively leverage yourself, your team and your business via:
• Increasing your personal effectiveness
• Planning and goalsetting
• Learning focus
• Building a team
• Creating an offer that converts
• Leveraging the Profit Formula to boost cash flow
• Understanding the importance of Customer Lifetime Value
• Choosing the right business model
• Removing compromise from your life
This book is for you if you are:
• A business owner (big or small)
• Currently in a job with a hard ceiling on how much you can earn
• Overworked and underpaid
• Stressed out and missing out on precious time with family and friends.