Business and marketing coach
Tara specializes in helping introverted entrepreneurs, and has been an online entrepreneur for 16 years. She is currently a business and marketing coach with 3 businesses and 8 different revenue streams. She loves helping other entrepreneurs find more authentic ways to market their businesses.
Connect with Tara:
The goal is to attract who your ideal audience is and have them come to you. As an introvert, this is best case scenario, because you don't have to feel like you're constantly on and constantly hustling.
Brief summary of show:
What are the best marketing methods for introverted lawyers?
There are many misconceptions introverts face, such as ‘they are no good at sales’ or ‘marketing is hard for them’. In fact, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Joining me for this episode is Tara Reid. Tara specializes in helping introverted entrepreneurs, and has been an online entrepreneur for 16 years. She is currently a business and marketing coach with 3 businesses and 8 different revenue streams. She loves helping other entrepreneurs find more authentic ways to market their businesses.
We talk about:
• [3:00] The biggest misconceptions about introverts
• [4:50] The challenges in networking and business
• [6:00] Breaking down the stigma around being introverted
• [9:40] The most successful marketing campaigns for introverted entrepreneurs
• [14:40] Tips for introverted lawyers when it comes to relationship building and networking
• [16:55] How introverts gather their energy
• [24:45] Tara’s book recommendation
Tara Reid's Book
From the publisher:
Introverts are too quiet and too weak to lead. Have you ever thought this before?
What type of person comes to mind when you think of an introvert, and what type of person comes to mind when you think of a leader? The two words are rarely linked together. Society often labels people with introverted personalities as at least one of the following: quiet, shy, reserved, or timid. While at the same time leaders are described as dominant, passionate, outgoing, and ambitious.
But what if….society has it all wrong?
Quiet Voice Fearless Leader was written to challenge the misperception held by many, that introverts can not lead. Throughout this book not only will that myth be disproven, but in fact, the case is made that an introvert in many cases is the ideal leader. Within each chapter lies a core leadership principle along with multiple pillars, that when mastered will change your life forever. Topics covered include:
- How introverts can add value to any room
- How to grow confidence as a public speaker
- How to effectively lead teams as an introvert
- How introverts can establish presence at work and in business
- How to make difficult decisions as a leader
and much more.
Quiet Voice Fearless Leader by Terrence Lee
Calculator for discovering your marketing budget