Jeremy Widder's Book
From the publisher:
Too many solo practice and small firm lawyers struggle to generate enough cashflow, get clients, meet expectations, hire the right team members, or use technology. Some small firm and solo lawyers even struggle with mental health issues or substance abuse.
It doesn’t have to be that way.What if you could own and manage the law firm of your dreams without the 80-hour workweeks?There’s a demand for the services provided by small firm lawyers, but your law firm business plan and solo law practice strategy should align with what clients need.
In The Small Firm Roadmap, the innovative team at Lawyerist.com, Aaron Street, Sam Glover, Stephanie Everett, and Marshall Lichty offer a proven path in this practical guide to help you:
• Gain clarity around your law career and success in solo practice or small firm management through vision-casting
• Shift into a future-oriented law firm focused on value and client engagement
• Create roles and hire for the right cultural and functional fit
• Match your strategies and process with how clients make decisions today
• Develop pricing models that attract and convert your ideal clients
• Master all three personal roles in your firm as entrepreneur, firm manager, and lawyer technician
The Small Firm Roadmap is your guide to the future of law practice with a client-centric law firm management model.Isn’t it time to get what you want from your small law firm?