Michelle Hunter combines corporate experience with a passion for serving creative businesses. She believes in the power of relationships and uses strategic insight to provide custom marketing content strategy and brand messaging to established businesses who seek to expand their reach and impact.
Marketing isn't a short game. It's a long game and you have to think long-term with it.
Brief summary of show:
At the beginning of each year, it’s important to sit down and map out how you want your business to grow.
We do this by planning marketing efforts in advance, and slotting them into each quarter based on the level of importance.
I thought to myself “who better?” than to bring Michelle Hunter, my Strategic Partner, back onto the podcast to give you insight on how to plan your marketing efforts in advance.
Michelle is a content strategist and copywriter who believes proper positioning is the key to converting prospects into clients.
We talk about:
• How to get clear on your marketing goals, even if you don’t enjoy marketing
• The triage approach to mapping out tactics
• Why copywriting isn’t the same as legal writing
• How to know if your website is converting and how it can impact your goals
• The benefits of outsourcing your marketing efforts
Michelle Hunter's Book
From the publisher:
Have you ever:
• found yourself stretched too thin?
• simultaneously felt overworked and underutilized?
• felt busy but not productive?
• felt like your time is constantly being hijacked by other people’s agendas?
If you answered yes to any of these, the way out is the Way of the Essentialist.
Essentialism is more than a time-management strategy or a productivity technique. It is a systematic discipline for discerning what is absolutely essential, then eliminating everything that is not, so we can make the highest possible contribution toward the things that really matter.
Calculator for discovering your marketing budget