You can get leads off of Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn, it's just a matter of finding that right mix.
Brief summary of show:
How do you make Pay Per Click (PPC) work for your firm?
What’s the difference between PPC, SEO and Local Ads? Can they work cohesively together or should they be used independently?
Joining me for this conversation is Ameet Khabra.
As a veteran PPC advertising specialist, Ameet has helped her clients achieve as high as a 500% increased ROI from their digital advertising campaigns.
Her work has included managing over $4 million in ad spend for a single client, as well as providing meaningful and measurable results for startups and small businesses. Her agency (Hop Skip Media) has carved out a position as a highly-effective PPC campaign management solution provider. They take accounts from zero to hero, working from scratch as well as taking over from other firms to get results for their clients.
Ameet gives listeners actionable tips on:
• [1:25] The difference between Pay Per Click (PPC) and SEO
• [5:40] The difference between Local Service Ads and PPC
• [9:30] How PPC ads works
• [15:30] What to pay attention to in ad reports
• [17:10] Combination of ads and how they work together
• [21:50] How to figure out ad budgets and what to spend
• [28:55] Three types of calls to action
• [34:30] Ameet’s book review
Ameet Khabra's Book
From the publisher:
The most celebrated story collection from “one of the true American masters” (The New York Review of Books)—a haunting meditation on love, loss, and companionship, and finding one’s way through the dark that includes the iconic and much-referenced title story featured in the Academy Award-winning film Birdman.