For a visionary, your greatest responsibility with your firm is 'why' and 'where'.
Your job above all other jobs is to determine where is this company and business going and why?
Brief summary of show:
How do you build a dream marketing team?
There are two components to having a successful marketing team: a Rainmaker and a Visionary.
Joining me for this conversation is Veronica Romney. Veronica is a Dream Team Architect helping online entrepreneurs dial in their human resources, develop phenomenal company cultures, and profitable bottom lines.
She’s a former Speaker and Trainer for Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi and the former Chief of Staff of mega-brand BossBabe. She’s no stranger to the stage and has been in the online marketing world for over 13 years, having been featured in places like Forbes, Inc, Huffpost, and more. When she’s not helping her visionary clients scale to 8-figures plus, you can find her wrangling her two man cubs in the beautiful oak trees of North Carolina.
We talk about:
• [3:00] The first hire you should make when it comes to marketing
• [11:05] How to navigate micromanagement
• [14:00] How to know if you have a good Rainmaker
• [16:15] What makes a great marketing team
• [28:40] Veronica’s book recommendation
Veronica Romney's Book
From the publisher:
This book will show you how to do:
• How To Charge A Lot More Than You Currently Are…
• The Tiny Market Big Money Process we use to laser focus on niche markets overflowing with cash
• The “Unfair” Pricing formula….how we 100x’d our pricing (and got more people to say yes….for real)
• The Value Flip…so you never get price compared again (that’s a promise)
• The Virtuous Cycle of Price…use it to outspend your competition (for good) while using your product to attract the best talent 2.
• How To Make Your Product So Good, Prospects Find A Way To Pay For It
• The Unbeatable Value Equation….to make what you sell worth more than your prospects have ever received
• The Delivery Cube….to make delivering your products and services cost less but provide more
• The Trim & Stack Hack….to maximize profit using the absolute best delivery methods. (This has never been shared publicly and was how we made $17M in profit on $28M in revenue in a year when I was 28 years old) 3.
• How To Enhance Your Offer So Much, Prospects Buy Without Hesitating
• The Scarcity Stack….how to use the three different types of scarcity in every offer you make (without lying) to get people to buy the moment you ask
$100M Offers by Alex Hormozi
Calculator for discovering your marketing budget